[TOS] [Fwd: Re: POSSE meeting minutes 2010-07-27 (individual POSSE status checks)]

Engels Antonio engels at bluepoint.com.ph
Wed Aug 11 15:50:54 UTC 2010

I'm reposting the message below to the list, just in case it got lost in
transit earlier. Thanks!

Subject: Re: [TOS] POSSE meeting minutes 2010-07-27 (individual POSSE
status checks)
From:    "Engels Antonio" <engels at bluepoint.com.ph>
Date:    Wed, July 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Mel,

Our apologies for being silent about POSSE Philippines for quite a while.
Things have been pretty hectic for everyone.

We already have 3 potential venues, all waiting for our go signal. If a
POSSE Instructor will be available this October, I believe that we can
still swing it. April/May will probably coincide with GeekCamp 4.0, so I
hope we can push through with a POSSE this October.

In behalf of Magie and Herson,
Engels