[TOS] Financial update: TOS budget from Red Hat

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 18:14:15 UTC 2010

> The first thing I've set aside budget for is infrastructure, if there
> are expenditures that we'd like Red Hat to sponsor (though with OSL's
> generous offer of hosting space, we may not need to use this budget at all).

Just talked with Karsten; he doesn't think we need to budget for infra
this year.

16:37 <@quaid> we can't predict what the future will bring because we
haven't decided
16:37 <@quaid> regardless, I think OSUOSL is zero outward budget
18:06 <@quaid> that said, I'd be surprised if we needed anything
18:07 < mchua> quaid: Okay, so I should put down... $0 for now, and
reevaluate if we need something in March?
18:07 <@quaid> probably fine

We now have $7444.84 of budget to be allocated in the next 8 months,
so... let's start looking at stuff like Drumbeat.

--Mel