[TOS] Call for Resources and Suggestions

Charles Profitt cprofitt at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 17 00:45:37 UTC 2010

Karlie:

Very interesting read -- wish I could have been there. Much of what I
read is similar to what I have been talking about at NYSCATE, EdTechDay
and FOSSCON in regards to education. I did find some new stuff with:

1.  OpenHatch
2.  Open1to1.org

Here are three of my past presentations I uploaded to slideshare.net - I
hope others can make use of them.

http://www.slideshare.net/indigo196

Charles