[TOS] Free interface design for your open source project

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Wed Aug 18 21:39:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The subject says it all, doesn't it? Expanding only slightly: I'm
looking for projects (or small parts of projects) that could do with
some user interface love. My students will dig into design and
testing, most likely (but not necessarily) handing off implementation
details to the project at the end of the semester. (The course is
intended to be accessible to non-programmers.)

http://www.sububi.org/2010/08/18/free-interaction-design-for-your-open-source-project/

If you wouldn't mind helping me spread the word to relevant
projects/communities, I would appreciate it. That post hit the TOS
planet already, and I'll update it as you tell me all the important,
critical things I forgot to include... :D

Cheers,
Matt