[TOS] LinuxCon Education Summit successful

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Sat Aug 21 00:30:58 UTC 2010

I haven't gotten a link from Bryan, but I'd love to see his slides.  Bryan,
are you on this list?

Ruth's video is up, more videos & audio on the way soon - the electrons just
don't go fast enough through this compooter.