[TOS] P_OSS_E: prefix?

tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net tosmaillist.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Thu Aug 26 18:54:10 UTC 2010

I seek the advice of anyone who has definite opinions concerning the
use of Wikis.

I've have been carefully planning the implementation of version
control of the wiki pages for the textbook(s) we create,
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/User:NeoPhyte_Rep/ToDoLists/Textbook_move
and have noticed several pages that contain information that might be
a textbook chapter.  Some are and some are not.

I would like to propose that we signal an official inclusion or offer
of inclusion in the Textbook Project by prefixing the page file name
with "P_OSS_E:".

Like wise, it might also be useful to prefix all the articles germane
to the Professors' Open Source Summer Experience effort with "POSSE:".

Would an expert Wiki editor use some other technique to signal such an
association?