[TOS] Senior capstone/exercise in FOSS question

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Thu Dec 9 22:07:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 16:57, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Next term I'll have a 2-week module in our Junior Seminar within the
>> Comp Sci department, and I'd like to put forward a model for the

> Copying the program admin, Andrew Louis, on this email - Andrew, I think
> you're already on the TOS list, but thought I'd make sure. :)

My apologies, but this moved a slightly unrelated conversation onto a
public mailing list.

I had not heard of UCOSP before today. I believe I can learn a great
deal about it from the website, and will look at it as a model for how
one might structure a senior project focused on FOSS participation at
a small, liberal arts college. I can say that I'm not prepared to take
part in a discussion, for myself, my department, or my institution, to
discuss taking part in such a programme at this time.

Cheers,
Matt