[TOS] [Fwd: [Osdc-list] Need Help to Develop OpenSource Survey(s)]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 16 00:56:28 UTC 2010

This just came in via osdc-list; I'm out of the loop on work in this
region so don't know if this is already a known entity or ...?

----- Forwarded message from Mustafa Qasim <alajal at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:26:23 +0500
From: Mustafa Qasim <alajal at gmail.com>
To: osdc-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Osdc-list] Need Help to Develop OpenSource Survey(s)

Hi,
     I am working with OpenSource groups and individuals to conduct a survey
across maximum colleges & universities in Pakistan to help us execute and
reform our two main objectives

   - Develope & execute OpenSource training and certification series awarded
   by our national OpenSource Lobby.
   - Forming a Proactive OpenSource lobby in individual universities and
   cities.

What we need at start is a quality survey questionnaires to help us get
accurate results for our future objectives.

--

*Regards,*

Mustafa Qasim
Associate System Administrator, IT OPS

i2c Incorporated.
1300 Island Drive, Suite 105
Redwood City, CA 94065-5170, USA

Desk: +1 650.593.5400 x 4105
24x7 NOC: +1 650.480.5291
Fax: +1 650.593.5402

Disclaimer: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.