[TOS] OSCON CFP open through 2/7 - with education track!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 04:27:02 UTC 2010

Oops.

> # "Plumbing: Parallel Programming for Artists and Makers"
> ## Opportunities for Students to Contribute to FOSS Projects

...and yes, I just caught and fixed this link. It's
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/13829.

Aaaanyway. Wow, we had a lot of good talks at OSCON 2010... let's see if
we can do even more in 2011. :D

Might be worth hooking up with the non-TOS folks from
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/tag/education and
inviting them over, but I need to finish expenses before vacation, so
I'm not-so-secretly hoping someone else might have time to pick up on
this pre-holiday-season.

--Mel