[TOS] Fwd: Vendor Registration for Ed Tech Day 2011 at Ithaca College

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Fri Dec 17 19:41:04 UTC 2010

Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone wants to do a booth at EdTech
day.  I can send the PDF packet to anyone who wants a copy, though it's
probably on their site too.

Just an FYI, this is sort of a pay to play type thing where the only
speaking slots are allocated to vendors.  Though, in the past, if you
were a NFP, they could still get a table and space for a talk.

~Karlie