[TOS] gifted high school student

Gregory M Kesden gkesden at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 22 20:27:16 UTC 2010

Hey Robert,

The folks at Waterloo are the Candadian hackers of all hackers. Their
programming team and ours are rivals in the ACM-ICPC competitions at the
regional and world levels. And, they tend to have a very good, practical,
industry-oriented program, in addition to their research strength. I think
of it as one of the top schools in North America. They could probably use
a good open sourcer and give him and environemnt to foster.

(Of course, we'd love to se ehis app here at Carnegie Mellon, too)

Cheers!

   -GMK