[TOS] gifted high school student

Steve Lee steve at fullmeasure.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 12:15:48 UTC 2010

I agree 100% with both of David's points, adding Mozilla (via Seneca
or otherwise) and GNOME.

If your student is at all interested in the challenges of
accessibility and/or web apps then the new IDRC at OCAD, Toronto, lead
by Juta Treviranus, is involved in many open source project activities
in these areas.

http://idrc.ocad.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=26&Itemid=109

--
Steve Lee