[TOS] OSCON 2010 : One proposal submitted, and posted in the Wiki

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Tue Feb 2 01:03:53 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Luis Ibanez's message of Fri Jan 29 21:02:15 +0000 2010:
> FYI
>
> Following Karsten's guidelines,
> I just submitted to OSCON 2010 the abstract on:
>
> "Educating the next generation of FOSS developers"
> http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#Educating_the_next_generation
> _of_FOSS_developers
>
> and added to the Wiki the exact text of the final proposal:
> http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010/Educating_the_next_generation
> _of_FOSS_developers

This is great! I'm happy to co-present on the Junior Jobs topic if someone from
TeachingOpenSource is willing to write up a proposal and submit it. There are still
seven hours left! (-:

I'm working a few of my own that are more technical, but hopefully I'll finish
them up and submit a community-oriented one.

(While I have your ear, we re-did the front page of https://openhatch.org/ -- if you
didn't check it out before, it deserves a fresh look!)

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	How does a hacker fix a function which
	doesn't work for all of the elements in its domain?