[TOS] OSCON track proposal: we are done, and now we wait.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 19:02:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 11:35:50AM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:

> This has been a total series of "TOS is awesome" moments, btw - this is
> the most fun I have ever had submitting a talk proposal.

If you want a taste of that fun, take 5 minutes to watch this playback
of the edit session:

http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/trtyjWvsTD/latest

It's cool to watch how the disparate thoughts come together over the
hour.  As the piebald finish shows, it was a real mix of content for
nearly every single sentence.

- Karsten
uri:                  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org