[TOS] Textbook update

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 21:32:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 11:28:26AM -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> a. If you're working on a chapter, keep working please, and let's see a
> working draft and an estimate percentage complete, so we know where we
> are.  I'd like to have a first draft of the entire book by Monday, March
> 1st -- which is 19 days from now.  If we can't get there, I at least want
> to get close.

+1 to all your content, and quick reply to this.

I'm definitely still working on the Documentation chapter.  I'm going
to call it 25% today because I'm picky, but I bet I can move that 50%
more fairly quickly.  I'll note this on the wiki (yay!)

- Karsten
uri:                  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org