[TOS] I'd like to plan a POSSE

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 08:10:28 UTC 2010

> Herson is on the TOS list. He will be handling majority of the
> preparations for our June POSSE. I hope that we can schedule an IRC chat
> soon to sustain momentum.

Thanks, Magie - I'm in #teachingopensource in the evenings (late
mornings, in Manila) pretty frequently if you'd like to pop in and touch
base sometime in the next few days, or to schedule a chat.

If you want to schedule a specific day/time, next Monday and Tuesday
evening (your Tuesday and Wednesday morning) are the best evenings for
me in the next few days - but I should also probably schedule "POSSE
office hours" for the next week while people are finalizing details.
Thanks for reminding me of that. Let me go check my calendar...

--Mel