[TOS] POSSE office hours

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 08:43:32 UTC 2010

Thinking of running a POSSE?
Planning to run a POSSE, and need to nail down details?
Thinking of attending a POSSE?
Attended a POSSE, and would like to help teach one this year?
Just want to talk about POSSE in general?

mchua will be at POSSE office hours in the #teachingopensource channel
at the following times:

Thu Feb 25: 1400-1600 UTC, 2000-2200 UTC
Fri Feb 26: 1400-1600 UTC
Sat Feb 27: 0400-0500 UTC, further times TBD - if you'd like to suggest
a specific time, let me know.
Sun Feb 28: TBD - if you'd like to suggest a specific time, let me know.
Mon Mar 01: 1400-1600 UTC, 2000-2200 UTC (tentative)

Stop by, say hi, work on a POSSE, hear about what's going on - I've
tried to pick these times to work for the widest range of timezones
possible, but if none of these times work for you and you'd still like
to talk, let me know and we'll see about shifting hours around, adding
them in, etc.

See you there,

--Mel