[TOS] Summer '10 POSSE status update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 12:08:14 UTC 2010

== Change in status ==

* POSSE Worcester: Room has been booked and funding +1'd (Karl, we'll be
taking care of any instructor expenses, plus the Big Dinner on Thursday
and whatever munchies we end up with for the mixer on Sunday night, plus
swag) so we are in pretty good shape. Need to find a seocnd instructor
(first one's me).

* POSSE EMEA: Felix is pinging local universities to see if we can have
hosting confirmation in time. We would also need to figure out instructors.

* POSSE Manila: is, I believe, moving to October. So we're good on this
front; will bring it up again after we get this summer's round of POSSEs
announced.

* POSSE South Africa: Also in the "later, after this summer" list. Also
coming up again after this summer's round of POSSEs is announced.

== No change ==

* POSSE RIT: Logistics/funding all set. Need to confirm a second
instructor (first one is Chris Tyler, and I'm hoping Fardad's schedule
will work out for this too. ;)

* POSSE Boston Design: Still waiting to hear if Mo can make it...

* POSSE Pennsylvania: I've got some pinging to do. ;)

* POSSE California CS: Need location confirmation from Alolita and a
date, and then we'll be all set.

* POSSE California Design: Same as above, plus making sure we can get a
designer in to help with the teaching (we're ok on the instructor front).