[TOS] Proposing "Education" Track for OSCON 2010

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 4 18:23:29 UTC 2010

Stephen,

Thanks for the clarification.

I guess that at this point what is urgent is to get
a head-count of the institutions that will be
interested in participating in this track.

Most of them are subscribed to this list,
so hopefully we can get this done in the
next couple of days.

The deadline for submissions is Feb 1st.

It will be great if we have our proposal together
by mid January...     which is next week     :-)

I would plan in drafting a 2 pages description of
the Education track, (10 talks + 2 panels), and
have it signed by the people who want to participate.

My understanding is that the process of submitting
proposals to OSCON is very informal, but I have
no previous experience with it.

Can anyone in the list provide some advice ?

      Thanks

              Luis