[TOS] POSSE meeting tomorrow, 19:00-20:00 UTC in #teachingopensource.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 22:22:20 UTC 2010

Reminder: POSSE meeting at 19:00-20:00 UTC in #teachingopensource.

We'll be there primarily to catch up on POSSE California
(http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_California_CS_Planning),
but it's a good chance for others interested in planning POSSEs to see
what the process is like. If we have time at the end we can open the
floor to other POSSEs as well.

Remember, deadlines for committing to run a POSSE are as follows (more
information at
http://teachingopensource.org/pipermail/tos/2009-December/000762.html,
but the gist is that date, location, topic, instructors, and
sponsorships should be worked out):

May 15 - Jun 01: the deadline is Feb 15, 2010.
Jun 02 - Sep 01: the deadline is March 1, 2010.
Sep 02 - Dec 01: the deadline is June 1, 2010.

--Mel