[TOS] fwd: education track proposal

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 20:41:15 UTC 2010

Below is the information on how to propose an education track.

Let's get all our plans lined up on the wiki within the next week, but
any of us can begin submitting using the guidelines below.

* Include a link to our central page in "Additional Notes";
* Put "Education" in the tags field.

Just so we don't step on each other, shall we at least provide each
other this:

1. Title
2. Mini-asbtract (~255 characters)

... by the end of this week (Fri. 22 Jan)

We'll then plan to have the web page tightened up as it can be by the
following Monday.  The main reason to give us until this Friday before
any (more) of us submit talks is to (i) coordinate complementary
talks, and (ii) share ideas so we have better abstracts in aggregate.