[TOS] fwd: education track proposal

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 21:21:28 UTC 2010

On 01/18/2010 03:41 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Below is the information on how to propose an education track.
>
> Let's get all our plans lined up on the wiki within the next week, but
> any of us can begin submitting using the guidelines below.

Since it's always more fun working on these sorts of things when you've
got company, I'll be on IRC every night this week sprinting on something
related to TOS (conference stuff first each night, then POSSE for me)
and welcome folks to join the party and help us push the OSCON stuff
through.

This week, I'll be on #teachingopensource working on this...

* Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 7-8pm EST
* Tuesday, Thursday - 11pm-midnight EST

--Mel