[TOS] OSCON track update

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jan 23 21:01:34 UTC 2010

Hi Mel,

Thanks a lot for for pushing this forward.

A quick update:

We have added content to:

1) http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#How_to_connect_student_projects_to_FOSS_junior_jobs

2) http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#Endorse_a_white_paper_on_the_importance_of_FOSS_in_education

3)  New Abstract (from Rensselaer Center for Open Source RCOS)
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#Projects-Challenges-and-Opportunities

4) New Abstract (from Kitware and Rensselaer).
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#Empowering_the_next_generation_of_FOSS_developers

and

5) Tony Wasserman
     from the Center for Open Source Investigation at
     Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley

added another one:
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#open_source_course_at_Carnegie_Mellon_Silicon_Valley

     Luis