[TOS] proposal template & OSCON 2010 track status

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 30 20:50:48 UTC 2010

Here is a template you can use to fill in or check against what you
have:

  http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010_template

Reminder - Call closes 11:59pm 02/01/2010 PST.

Here is the list of proposals we have considered:

  http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/OSCON_2010#Submissions_status

People's whose names are down are Mel Chua, Ralph Morelli, Heidi
Ellis, Luis Iabanez, Karsten Wade, Mukkai Krishnamoorthy, Stephen
Jacobs, and Tony Wasserman.

Can you let us know the status of your submission?  Also, if it had
the magic tags and/or links to our page?

You can update the wiki, or let us know here and one of us will do the
update.

My update is:

  I'm going to make sure we have a POSSE proposal, and will work with
  Mel on that.

  I'm also doing the "5 OSS in Edu projects that changed the world",
  which may cover some of the other material at a
  less-granular/higher-level.

Thanks - Karsten
uri:                  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org