[TOS] proposal template & OSCON 2010 track status

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jan 30 22:50:50 UTC 2010

> Can you let us know the status of your submission?  Also, if it had
> the magic tags and/or links to our page?

My update is:

I'm going to do the POSSE proposal with Karsten, and will also make sure
there's a Sugar Labs talk. I may not be able to get to this until Monday
morning (I'm at a hackathon right now) so you may have radio silence
from me and then a flurry of activity on Monday. (I usually prefer to
hit deadlines far earlier, but... sometimes, calendars don't work that way.)

--Mel