No subject

Tue Jul 13 10:16:35 UTC 2010

=20

Mihaela

-----Original Message-----
From: tos-bounces at teachingopensource.org [mailto:tos-bounces at teachingopenso=
urce.org] On Behalf Of Karsten Wade
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:21 PM
To: tos at teachingopensource.org
Subject: Re: [TOS] FW: textbook 0.8.1

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:24:08AM -0400, Sabin, Mihaela wrote:
> Karsten,
>=20
> I'll be happy to help with editing and maybe contribute some content. In =
two courses I'm teaching this semester I'll be taking the students the 'ope=
n source way'. This is my info:
>=20
> Mihaela Sabin (University of New Hampshire)

Mihaela:

Are you planning to use the textbook at all for those courses?

If yes or no, what's missing that you would want it to have to be useful fo=
r those courses.

Thanks - Karsten
team:                Red Hat Community Architecture=20