[TOS] no POSSE meeting today, update later

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jul 20 18:56:51 UTC 2010

Folks, I think I'm going to have to cancel today's POSSE meeting (or
rather, "I can't make it today"). Conference stuff pwned my soul much
more than I thought it would - apologies for the late notice.

ganderson is in-channel catching/updating latecomers in case folks miss
this message, and I'll send an update later - hopefully later tonight -
on what's up with POSSE. There's not been much activity in the past week
to report, but maybe I'll get into a work-blizzard and change that
before I send that email. :)

--Mel