[TOS] OSCON Gathering #2?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 20 22:13:56 UTC 2010

To share this with the list:

We will be meeting with Bryant at 6:00 at the Martin Luther King
statue right in front of the NorthEast main entrance (right beside
the light rail station) to go for dinner and further talk about
FOSS and Education.

Please join us if you are around.

Most likely we will go for fast food,
since we should be back by 7pm