[TOS] mini-talks at Fedora booth at OSCON

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 12:56:43 UTC 2010

I have begun to fill out the schedule for 5+ minute lightning talks at
the Fedora booth at OSCON:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OSCON_2010_booth_mini-talks

Heidi, Greg, Luis, Jeff and Jeff, Matt, and whoever else I forgot to
list who is here:

Can I interest you in one or more sessions?  5 to 7 minutes to talk,
then an equal amount for discussion.  Holding one every 15 minutes
throughout the day at the expo hall.

The Fedora booth is in the back, right corner of the expo hall near
the bathrooms.  Contact me, Larry Cafiero, Kevin Higgins, or any
Fedora Ambassador in the booth, and sign up for a few time slots.

- Karsten