[TOS] How can we mark what activities a particular group is doing within TOS?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Mon Jul 26 22:53:57 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Mel Chua's message of Mon Jul 26 20:25:47 +0000 2010:
> Ian, Karsten, and I were talking earlier today about TOS as a neutral
> gathering place where different groups and people came and brought and
> talked about their work, and how each group can categorize and keep
> track of the things they're doing within the TOS space.
>
> I'd like to start keeping the Red Hat education strategy stuff I'm
> working on as pages on the TOS wiki, and would like to mark them as such
> - [[Category:Red Hat]], for instance, and perhaps a wiki page template
> with a Shadowman logo and a note at the top that a particular project on
> the TOS wiki (for instance, POSSE) is "a Red Hat community service." I
> could also see this being useful for other orgs and schools - "Hosted by
> OSU" or "an Allegheny project" or "brought to you by Seneca."

I like the idea of brand clarity in the way you describe.

I honestly thought the education work was a Fedora outreach effort, not a
Red Hat effort.

-- Asheesh.

--
People are beginning to notice you.  Try dressing before you leave the house.