[TOS] sponsoring stuff (was Re: LinuxCon Education Summit: Schedule Announced)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jul 31 00:29:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 06:09:45PM +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:

> We would also like to provide the attendees of the Education
> Summit with t-shirts / lunch. If you or your company would be
> interested in sponsoring that, please email me as soon as possible.

Note: intentionally sent to list :)

Sebastian,

How much time is there left to do that?  Lunch I can see as being
doable on short notice, but t-shirts?  How many people are signed up
to attend?

Sorry that we missed that this was a need out there.  I think our team
budget has line items for things like this, and I was pondering a
TeachingOpenSource.org + Red Hat sponsorship.  TOS is the community of
practice that the summit comes from (if that sounds OK with you all),
so, yeah, it would be really cool to see some shirts with the TOS logo
up there and a little Shadowman hanging out nearby-ish.