[TOS] FW: Teaching Open Source at 16 Months: A Forward-Looking Retrospective

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Sat Jul 31 01:12:28 UTC 2010

A 2-day POSSE intensive, or even a 1-day seminar, would be fantastic.  There
are many, many high-tech companies that would donate space for this over a
weekend, and that sort of curriculum could adapt easily to conferences as
well (like our 1-day summit at LinuxCon).  Nearly all the techncial
conferences I attend are set up for half-day or 1-day tutorials/seminars.

I have yet to sit in on a POSSE but I would heartily support such an effort.

* 2-day POSSE - a chance to teach entirely with tos.org, so