No subject

Tue Jun 1 12:57:56 UTC 2010

University,
as a Computer Science major, in San Jose, CA.&nbsp; I had a class the last
semester (Jan 2009 &#8211; May 2009) called &#8220;Data Structures and Algorithms&#8221;,
taught by Dr. Beeson, where the homework was all code, submitted by a
certain date to an online submission/analysis system.</p>
 href="http://projects.kyle-brady.com/svn/listing.php?repname=sjsuProjects&amp;path=%2Fcs146%2F#path_cs146_">my
correct/working code publicly</a>
(project descriptions returning sometime in the near future), after the
due date, and didn&#8217;t think much of it &#8211; I thought exposing the code to
the public could be helpful for some people, as well as <a
 href="http://www.kyle-brady.com/tag/code-samples/">a good employer
reference for the future</a>.</p>
ended
(May 22, 2009), telling me to remove all public code or else he&#8217;d fail
me, since he considered it a violation of the Academic Integrity
standards.&nbsp; I responded very politely, citing SJSU Policies and Student
Senate Resolutions/Statements:</p>
The full article - <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.kyle-brady.com/2009/06/10/how-i-won-a-copyfight/">http://www.kyle-brady.com/2009/06/10/how-i-won-a-copyfight/</a>