[TOS] POSSE meeting minutes 2010-06-01

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jun 1 19:28:53 UTC 2010

Also listed in
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_program_design#Minutes.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teachingopensource/2010-06-01/posse_check-in.2010-06-01-19.00.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* This summer's POSSEs  (mchua, 19:01:17)
   * Worcester dinner The dinner is at 7:00pm at Maxwell Silverman's
     Toolhouse (http://www.maxwellmaxine.com/maxwells.html)  (mchua,
     19:08:12)
   * We've got a remix image coming - sdziallas is composing it right
     now, for both Worcester and RIT.  (mchua, 19:10:49)
   * ACTION: mchua send in RIT forms  (mchua, 19:20:23)
   * ACTION: mchua invite community members for Worcester, RIT  (mchua,
     19:20:33)
   * ACTION: mchua send intro emails to Worcester, RIT  (mchua, 19:20:38)

* California and China  (mchua, 19:21:51)
   * China looks like it's going to be on for the 1st week of August;
     need to confirm budget with folks in Singapore, but if that goes
     through, we're set.  (mchua, 19:22:13)
   * California POSSE check-in happening here in ~40m, more updates then
     (mchua, 19:22:30)

* Malaysia and South Africa  (mchua, 19:22:36)

Meeting ended at 19:33:34 UTC.

Action Items
* mchua send in RIT forms