[TOS] Meet to discuss LinuxCon mini-summit organization

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Jun 1 20:51:03 UTC 2010

Hi all

Sebastian and I talked informally on Tuesday.

SPEAKERS
Walter Bender is thinking about it
Joe Brockmeier is confirmed
no response from other contacts (Greg D-K, Michael Tiemann, Tim O'Reilly)

FORMAT
still undecided.  general format is (1) some speakers and (2) some sort of
roundtable.
start time undecided - one potential attendee from CMU contacted sebastian
looking for start time

FINANCES
not discussed

PROMOTION
until we get some feedback
#action - sdziallas and jefro will both blog about the mini-summit this week

HOUSEKEEPING
jefro to fly in Sunday eve, will be available to set up
TOS folks at mini-summit include:
    sdziallas (flying up that a.m.)
    Jefro (flying in the day before)
    KarlieRobinson ()
#action - any other TOS folks need to sign up on the attendants page
#action - jefro to set up participant signup page on wiki

Next meeting:  how about
  Tues June 8, 1800UTC (11am US Pacific time, 2pm US Eastern time, 6pm?
Germany)