[TOS] Textbook -- feedback & 0.9 planning

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jun 12 04:22:33 UTC 2010

Do we have any feedback from folks using the 'Practical Open Source
Software Exploration' in the classroom or for other learning?

I'd like to kick off a week of discussion and planning for updates for
the textbook.  It would be good to get to a next level of content and
polish this summer with time left to publicize the results.

As a next milestone, I'd like to show the 0.9 version at OSCON (our
talks, on the expo floor, etc.)  There is a birds of a feather (BoF)
session on Monday night 19 July.  If we get things done the week
ahead, we can have a few printed out for handling.

cheers - Karsten