[TOS] Textbook -- feedback & 0.9 planning

Heidi Ellis heidijcellis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:52:28 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

As for using the text in the classroom, the timing of the completion of the
text didn't align with the typical undergraduate teaching schedule (not a
complaint, merely an observation :-) ). Because of the timing, I'm not sure
that there are any faculty members who have used the text throughout an
entire term. So we might not get complete feedback from classroom use.

The good news is that I know that there are at least three faculty members
at three different institutions (and possibly more) who are planning on
using the text in the fall. So we might get better feedback after the fall
semester.

Do we have a feedback mechanism for those who might want to comment on their
experiences?

Heidi