[TOS] POSSE California 2010 cancelled

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jun 16 03:20:43 UTC 2010

Earlier today I sent the below email to POSSE California applicants.
Mel and I both felt we got too late of a start ourselves on generating
publicity.  By the time people were getting the word about this POSSE,
many were already done with their summer planning.

In the end, we didn't get nearly 50% of the sufficient applications to
have this POSSE, so we had to cancel.

----- Forwarded message from Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> -----