[TOS] Scribd

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 25 06:21:23 UTC 2010

ok...maybe this is the wrong thing to do but i am going to let a little
frustration seep out..,.

i am from FLOSS Manuals and we used to supply the toolset for TOS to
create your first book. Somehow we got cut out of the equation and no
one talked to us. Thats ok, its your content but I felt it a little
weird. Then I saw Karsten had built some kind of repo tool for your
content. Also frustrating since we have exactly this tool available
(www.booki.cc) and I wrote to Karsten to say this and then no reply.

Now I see there is a discussion about 'acquiring' materials for teaching
open source participation and again no mention that we have over 49
manuals many in multiple languages and still no mention of working with
us.

I am finding out slowly I think that you guys are building a little
empire and seem to have no interest in collaboration with people in your
sector,who have offered tools and help, who have been on this list since
day one, and who have material that you explicitly say you need. instead
i see whacky discussions about scribd (who incidently scrape all of our
manuals)

ugh

adam