[TOS] Preliminary schedule for LinuxCon 2010 Education Summit

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Jun 29 22:12:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Sebastian has found a few more speakers (we now have 6 and can accommodate
up to 2 more), so we are well on our way into the Education Summit.  All we
need now are participants, but I think we will have a better time drawing
profs and students if we can announce a schedule.  Here is a preliminary one
- no decisions have been made yet.  Mel & Karlie in particular, we'd love to
get your feedback.  As soon as we can finalize this and announce it, the
Linux Foundation can include it in their regular email to conferencegoers.

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/LinuxCon_2010/Schedule

thanks

Jeff