[TOS] Preliminary schedule for LinuxCon 2010 Education Summit

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jun 30 08:15:36 UTC 2010

Cool, thanks Mel!

I know we have a discount for speakers (100%) and since I am speaking at
LinuxCon I can provide a separate discount code (20%).  There is already a
good discount for students, but not profs as far as I can tell.

I know absolutely no professors in Boston, other than one at MIT who has
nothing to do with open source in the slightest.  Do you know of any
communities we could infiltrate?  Laundromats where we could post notices?
Do profs in Boston generally go south for the summer or stay home?