[TOS] Scribd

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 20:24:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 03:03:11PM +0200, adam wrote:

> So...moving forward - I welcome a review of potential tools for TOS and
> we would certainly like to make TOS aware of Booki. If there will be a
> formal process perhaps this should be outlined, otherwise I can email
> something to the list (and I hope others do too with other suggestions).

Yeah, if we can do a focused review for this specific need, but also
do it in a way that it helps feed a larger [[Free and open source
software tools and processes for writing]] resource page on the TOS
wiki ... that would be cool.

I see you replied further already, but can we start with a new thread
now?  Not just a reply and rename, but a fresh email, so we can get a
cleaner list archive.

Thanks - Karsten