[TOS] I'd like to plan a POSSE

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:49:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm Izhar Firdaus from Malaysia. I would like to plan a POSSE in one
of a local university here: PETRONAS University of Technology
(http://www.utp.edu.my).

I have talked with Harish Pillay about this idea last week and he
seems interested with it. I also have pinged some lecturers and the
Head of Computer Information Science department in the university, and
from the reply i just got today, they too are interested with it.

I'm thinking of proposing it to be somewhere between the next semester
break (5 june - 25th July)  of the university but the approval
dateline for that period ended today.

The university asked me for a meeting with them to discuss on this
matter, so, erm .. how should I proceed?

Currently i'm referring to
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE &
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/HOWTO_plan_a_POSSE to get some
rough idea.

thanks

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331