[TOS] POSSE-RIT 2010: accommodation cost

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 20:25:14 UTC 2010

On 03/01/2010 01:42 PM, Peter Liu wrote:
> Hi, POSSE-RIT organizers.
>
> I would like to attend this boot camp in June. Could anyone let me know
> the cost of accommodation at RIT? My chair is asking me for an estimate
> on the cost. Thanks.

Hi, Peter! Replying-to-list since I'm guessing others might be in the
same boat, and other POSSEs might have the question come up...

POSSE accommodations are arrange-your-own, but looking at
http://kayak.com for rooms in Rochester, NY, it seems to average around
$100 USD/night for a local hotel depending on how high your standards
are. ;) We might be able to self-organize a tiny block of hotel rooms
somewhere if enough out-of-town people want to pool together.

--Mel