[TOS] How to become a POSSE instructor

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 19:33:07 UTC 2010

> How there is there anyone in India ?  , i am associated with NRCFOSS
> AU-KBC centre your POSSE looks similar to our there programs
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/downloads/ ,
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/down/15/

Hi, Satya - we don't have any POSSE instructors in India currently, but
I believe that Alolita was hoping to run one there after she became an
instructor at the California POSSE. She's on this list, so hopefully
will see this message.

I took at look at the NRCFOSS center materials you linked to, and I
think the key difference between the programs is that POSSE is
specifically aimed towards an audience of professors looking to learn
how to teach their students how to participate in and contribute to open
source communities, whereas NRCFOSS seems to address FOSS usage in general.

One thing I wasn't able to find, though, was the licensing of the
materials on the NRCFOSS site - are they open-licensed?

--Mel