[TOS] How to become a POSSE instructor

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 11:57:04 UTC 2010

On 03/04/2010 02:36 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Thursday 04 Mar 2010 12:56:04 pm satyaakam goswami wrote:
>>> One thing I wasn't able to find, though, was the licensing of the
>>> materials on the NRCFOSS site - are they open-licensed?
>>
>>   unless otherwise mentioned it is public domain

Thanks! I wasn't able to find a notice to that effect ("this content is
public domain!" on the NRC-FOSS site - maybe I'm missing something,
though. Could you point me towards a page on the NRC-FOSS site that says
that, so that we can link to the license as well in case we use any of
the NRC-FOSS materials in the POSSE materials?

By the way, if you think any of the POSSE materials (there's not much
right now) should reference anything from NRC-FOSS, or vice versa,
please do feel free to edit the wiki and do so. :)

--Mel