[TOS] Summer '10 POSSEs status

rayb at apc.edu.ph rayb at apc.edu.ph
Sat Mar 6 02:10:43 UTC 2010

Hi, Magie,

I've been considering whether our Muscovado participants would be motivated to go clear across town during their summer break for a workshop on Open Source, and rather felt that for a POSSE they would, but for anything short of that they might not.  But then I realized I could just ask them 8^).  We are conducting training on Moodle and visual programming using Scratch and Etoys beginning end of the month, prefaced by a short introduction to Open Source.  I will certainly invite them to attend the October POSSE, and I'll also take a survey to gauge interest in another workshop in the interim.

We'll see how it goes.

Servus,

Ray