[TOS] Textbook Patches Chapter

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 05:24:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> I see this chapter seems to be missing at the moment.  Mind if I take a
> stab at it, or is someone already working on it?

Can you have a draft of it done in six days?  Because that's my goal...
but I haven't started on it yet.  At least, not substantively.  :)

So yes, if you want to get a headstart, I'd love to see it.  I was
planning on taking a serious remix approach to this chapter, btw.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.