[TOS] writing style for textbook

Philip Olson philip at roshambo.org
Sun Mar 14 18:46:35 UTC 2010

On Mar 14, 2010, at 11:33 AM, Greg Wilson wrote:

>> What is our writing style for the textbook going to be?
>> ...I'll edit to
>> whatever the consensus + Greg says, especially Greg. ;-)
>
> Well, I think we should all write like pirates.  "Arrrr... I'll keel haul
> the first scurvy dog what breaks the build!"

:)

There's an idea to create a general style guide for the Open Source world here:

 - http://www.writingopensource.com/

And although progress there has stalled, the idea is sound. Perhaps a spark will rejuvenate interest there? Or, simply using the Fedora style guide sounds reasonable too.

Regards,
Philip