[TOS] voice style notes

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 20:40:43 UTC 2010

I've begun a full edit of all the existing content that is at or near
100%.  I wrote down a bit more guidelines here:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Textbook_editing_processes#Voice_and_language_style

I picked Chicago Manual of Style because it's been the go-to style
guide for Red Hat writers for the last ten years.  That means I can
count on many of us already being familiar with the general style
guidelines.  That said, we aren't really cracking open the CMoS, it's
more like saying, "Our dictionary is Merriam-Webster."